Build elegant user interfaces by learning essential front-end mark up languages such as HTML5, CSS3 Git along with designing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
Modes of Delivery
Instructor Led Live Online Training
Instructor Classroom Training
One To One Training
Customised and exclusive training based on your requirement
Up your skill be training them on MEAN Stack Development
The traditional role of a designer is shifting and the industry demands that the designer create not just digital products but provide unique ways of enhancing customer experience. In a sense, user interfaces are the ultimate test of a designer’s capabilities since they need to not just look good but also offer amazing functionality.Our course at Zeolearn will teach you the core skills needed to become an effective UI/UX designer. You will learn how to gauge user preferences based on their demographics, their needs and requirements, creating designs with a focus on information architecture, designing effective and flexible forms and how to integrate upcoming technologies with human-centric design processes. With loads of practical examples, you will learn how to build and manipulate web apps, mobile apps, and desktop apps and create well-rounded products by using latest web technology.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Gain technical, creative and strategic skills to design and develop high quality products and services.
- Learn about human behavior through extensive research and provide products that offer innovative solutions to business problems.
- Learn tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc to create great looking pages and websites.
- Build elegant user interfaces by learning essential front-end mark up languages such as HTML5, CSS3 Git and others.
- Learn to translate your web designs to mobile designs and create apps for iOS and Android.
Is this course right for you?
Graphic and print designers, product managers, students and entrepreneurs who want to use the digital medium for their products can pursue this course.
What do you need to be familiar with?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Functional, aesthetic and experience design
- What goes into the process?
- What are the benefits?
- Goals, behaviours, and context
- Mental models
- Organizing information
- Visualizing the interface
- Deciding what information you need
- Task analysis
- How to ask questions
- Interviews and observation
- Online surveys
- Profiling your users
- Recruiting participants
- Creating a test script
- Minimum viable prototype
- Prototyping tools
- Building a prototype
- Desktop testing: hardware and software
- Mobile testing: hardware and software
- Allowing participants to relax
- Giving instructions
- Open-ended questions
- Git, GitHub, GitHub pages
- Create and test your designs
- Gather feedback from users and clients using InVision
- Type of apps (Native Apps, Mobile Web Apps, Hybrid Apps)
- Designing for Android and iOS
- Design Guidelines (Android and iOS)
- Mobile design Patterns
- User Testing
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any ecommerce business is only as good as its website. And the key to getting and retaining customers is by giving them an awesome web experience in terms of design and functionality. You can promote your business and that of your organization by pursuing this course on UI/UX design. You will learn about customer profiling and how best to use design technologies and build great interfaces.
After completing our course, you will be able to:
- Use new technologies and build great interfaces
- Conduct research on customer preferences and identify their needs and requirements
- Learn about HTML, CSS, Git and much more
- Learn design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc
- Test your build
Actiwate brings you online, self-paced, mentor driven courses that not only helps professionals gain theoretical expertise but also the practical experience in a wide variety of courses including courses on Web Development such as Django and jQuery, which are very popular. The fact that our workshops are mentor driven gives us an edge over other training institutes since you can learn from industry experts about the application and challenges of upcoming technologies. We have so far trained thousands of professionals with the skills needed to land lucrative jobs and you could be next!
Towards the end of the course, all participants will be required to work on a project to get hands on familiarity with the concepts learnt. You will build a web page with AngularJS from scratch, with full support from your mentors and also test its functionality. This project, which can also be a live industry project, will be reviewed by our instructors and industry experts. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate.
Classes are held on weekends. You can check available schedules and choose the batch timings which are convenient for you.
You may be required to put in 10 to 12 hours of effort every week, including the live class, self study and assignments.
- Your classes will be held online. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
- You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
Don’t worry, you can always access your class recording or opt to attend the missed session again in any other live batch.