Learn how to communicate with databases and build advanced networking applications using Node.js. Develop fast, scalable and lightweight network applications.
Modes of Delivery
Instructor Led Live Online Training
Instructor Classroom Training
One To One Training
Customised and exclusive training based on your requirement
Up your skill be training them on MEAN Stack Development
Node.js has been described as the future of real-time web applications and has an edge over other applications because of its ability to gather data from different sources, consolidate it and push it to many clients in real-time. Joins us and explore the world of this amazing new technology, learn about its intricacies and fundamentals while simultaneously trying out building applications that will prepare you for the job-front!
Here’s what you will learn!
- How to build fast, scalable and lightweight network applications.
- How to use Events, Stream and Modules and advanced web technology in applications.
- How to communicate with databases and build advanced networking applications using Node.js.
- How to test and debug your Node.js applications.
Is this course right for you?
Web developers, web designers, project managers, students or entrepreneurs who want to build their own applications will benefit from this Node.js course.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Experience inapplication development in any programming language
- Exposure to server technology such as J2EE, .NET, Ruby etc is preferred but not mandatory
Why should you learn Node.js?
Node.js is gaining steadily gaining momentum and is being implemented by top software companies across the world for its flexibility and usability. It is fast, efficient and promotes concurrent connections making it ideal for multi-user, real-time web applications. With our mentor-programmes focused on one-to-one teaching and practical work, you will learn to build robust applications that are superior and efficient.
- Installing Node.js
- Node’s Event Loop
- Alternatives to Node.js
- Writing asynchronous code
- Understanding built-in modules
- Techniques for modularizing JavaScirpt code
- Using require() to modularize application code
- Using npm for third-party modules
- Handling Exceptions
- EventEmitter class
- Understanding Streams
- Reading and writing streams
- Using pipe()
- Process Object
- Manipulating File System
- Understanding Buffers
- Handling web requests
- Building a web server
- Understanding the need for web sockets
- Realtime interaction using socket.io
- Installing Express.js
- Parameters and queries in routing
- Building views using view engine of choice (ejs / jade / handlebars)
- Using blocks for layout
- Displaying data
- Working with forms
- Serving files
- Working with cookies and sessions
- Authentication and authorization
- Error Handling
- The Child process model
- Exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
- Node Packages
- Packages of interest
- Deciding Factors
- Node Inspector
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Node.js is steadily gaining momentum and is being implemented by top software companies across the world for its flexibility and usability. It is fast, efficient and promotes concurrent connections making it ideal for multi-user, real-time web applications. Zeolearn academy’s Node JS online training is perfect for those who want to excel in their careers. With in-depth practice sessions, demos and access to excellent resources, this workshop has been geared to bring you success. With our mentor-programmes focused on one-to-one teaching and practical work, you will learn to build robust applications that are superior and efficient.
- After completing our Node JS online course, you will be able to:
- Understand key Node.js Concepts
- Work on building advanced Networking Applications using Node.js
- Handle requests and responses from your HTTP web server
- Understand events and streams
- Work on Sessions, Cookies, and Session Stores
- Scale applications using the Node.js Child Process framework
- Test & Debug in Node.js and handle communications
- Work with HTML Templating engines like Jade and Handlebars
- Use Node’s Package Manager (NPM)
Towards the end of the course, all participants will be required to work on a project to get hands on familiarity with the concepts learnt. You will be required to create a Node.js application from the ground up. This project, which can also be a live industry project, will be reviewed by our instructors and industry experts. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate.
Actiwate brings you online, self-paced, mentor driven courses that not only helps professionals gain theoretical expertise but also the practical experience in a wide variety of courses including courses on Web Development such as Django and jQuery, which are very popular. The fact that our workshops are mentor driven gives us an edge over other training institutes since you can learn from industry experts about the application and challenges of upcoming technologies. We have so far trained thousands of professionals with the skills needed to land lucrative jobs and you could be next!
You will receive Node JS certification in the form of a course completion certificate.
Classes are held on weekends. You can check available schedules and choose the batch timings which are convenient for you.
You may be required to put in 10 to 12 hours of effort every week, including the live class, self study and assignments.
You can attend our instructor-led live online classes from the convenience of your home or office, by logging into the virtual classroom on schedule. Classes are conducted via online live streaming, and the recordings will be made available for you a day later.
Please ensure you have:
- Internet Speed: Minimum 1.0 Mbps connection, with uninterrupted availability
- OS: Windows any version above XP SP3, or Mac any version above OS X 10.6
- Software Requirements: Node.js and Chrome Browser
- 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Ram, 3 GB HDD (minimum)
- Headset: A good headset with a mike. You will be responding to the instructor’s questions as well as listening to the lectures.
On successful completion of the training, you will get a Actiwate Course completion certificate. You will be required to work on a project, and will receive detailed project specifications to create an android application. Your project will be reviewed by an expert and if deemed satisfactory, you will be awarded a certificate that grades your performance. In case your project is found unsatisfactory in your first attempt, you can take some extra help and rework on it at no extra cost.
No, you will not be required to refer to textbooks. The training is hands-on and all the course material and class recordings will be available on your dashboard. You will learn by working on a project. You will be supported by your mentor and can clarify doubts at any point of time. At the end of the course, you will have a fully developed Android app that is ready for the market.
Don’t worry, you can always access your class recording or opt to attend the missed session again in any other live batch.
We always make sure that all our students are extremely satisfied with the training. However, if you find that it’s not working for you, you can discontinue within the first week of training and avail of a refund.