Learn the need for DevOps, its benefits and understand how to use DevOps tools to achieve continuous software development
Modes of Delivery
Instructor Led Live Online Training
Instructor Classroom Training
One To One Training
Customised and exclusive training based on your requirement
Up your skill be training them on MEAN Stack Development
Any organisation would want to adopt practices that give technical benefits of continuous software delivery, reduce complexity of problems, provide faster solutions, and a more stable operating environment. DevOps is the cultural and professional movement that serves to enhance communication and collaboration between the software development team and IT professionals, thereby cutting through complexity and streamlining processes. Organisations seek to hire project/product managers who are well-versed in the use of different DevOps tools and technologies and can implement them to solve technical and business problems.
Zeolearn’s 16 hour DevOps Foundation Certification course will give you an introduction to DevOps. You will understand how to apply its principles to achieve a systematic collaboration between operations, development and QA to deliver a superior quality product. Pursue the course today, get prepared to pass the DevOps Foundation certification exam and gain the credential that will give you recognition for your commitment towards the organization’s development goals!
Here’s what you will learn!
- Learn how to improve performances of all processes and safeguard infrastructure by implementing DevOps tools and techniques.
- Learn to provide faster fixes to problems and nip problems in the bud ensuring that they never get too complex.
- Learn about automatic installation of servers, continuous integration, configuration deployments and packaging.
- Learn the basics of Scripting and how to automate tasks with the help of Bash/Python.
Is this course right for you?
Project managers, testing professionals, software developers, architects and other professionals involved in enterprise architecture will benefit from this DevOps training.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Basic knowledge of Linux or any other high level programming language.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Course Goals
- Course Agenda
- The Business Perspective
- The IT Perspective
- Dev and Ops Stereotypes: Perceptions and Realities
- DevOps Introduction
- DevOps Stakeholders
- DevOps Goals
- DevOps Values
- DevOps Business Value
- What DevOps is NOT
- Who’s Doing DevOps
- Enterprise DevOps
- Demonstrated Results
- Automation Enablers
- DevOps Principles
- The Three Ways
- DevOps and Agile
- DevOps and Lean
- DevOps and IT Service Management
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Characteristics of Organizational Culture
- Characteristics of a DevOps Culture
- Managing Culture Change
- DevOps Skills
- DevOps Teams
- DevOps Organizational Structures
- DevOps Roles
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Value Stream Mapping
- Theory of Constraints
- Experimentation and Learning
- The Deming Cycle
- Improvement Kata
- Preparing for Failure
- ITSM Process Improvement Practices
- DevOps Automation Practices
- Where to Begin
- Application Life Concerns and Tool Categories
- Getting Started
- Challenges, Risks and Critical Success Factors
- Exam Requirements, Question Weighting and Terminology List
- Sample Exam Review
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The basic idea of DevOps is to encourage more frequent deployments in a rapid release cycle with introduction of new features at every stage. This continuous development, testing and release results in continuous improvements and more technical and business benefits such as faster solution to problems, more stable operating environments and increased effectiveness. Organizations are realizing the value of implementing DevOps and are looking to hire skilled professionals who can implement its tools and technologies for business benefits.
Our course teaches you how to handle the various tools of DevOps and implement DevOps principles. You will get prepared to undertake the DevOps Foundation Certification exam, a 60 minute web-based exam with 40 multiple choice questions, that will lead to the DevOps Foundation credential given by the DevOps institute.
After completing our course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for DevOps
- Understand the solutions it offers and its benefits
- Understand how to use DevOps tools to achieve continuous software development
- Understand how to adopt a DevOps culture
- After completing the Mean Stack online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic components of MEAN and their uses
- Learn about core Node.js building blocks, Express, Angular JS and MongoDB
- Learn about advanced web technology
- Learn to authenticate and authorize users with Express
- Build applications with simple codes and that are easy to test
- Create enterprise style applications with superb functionality
Classes are held on weekends. You can check available schedules and choose the batch timings which are convenient for you.
You may be required to put in 10 to 12 hours of effort every week, including the live class, self study and assignments.