Create web based Single Page Applications using AngularJS MVC. Learn how to make a static web page more interactive thus enhancing its user experience.
Modes of Delivery
Instructor Led Live Online Training
Instructor Classroom Training
One To One Training
Customised and exclusive training based on your requirement
Up your skill be training them on MEAN Stack Development
AngularJS is a solution for rapid front-end development. It is easy to grasp and enables one to develop robust applications for projects of any scale. Part of its popularity is its ability to make static Web pages more dynamic thus providing enhanced user experience. Organizations are seeing the benefits of adopting Angular and this has increased the demand for Angular experts.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Thoroughly grasp the basics of AngularJS, data binding and filtering
- Understand Dependency Injection
- Learn to create controllers, learn about two way binding and how to share data between controllers
- Understand how you can organize applications using modules and split up files into various locations
- Learn how to load and post data to remote servers and extend it all by writing directives, services, filters etc
- Understand the need for modules
- Learn about Angular JS communication with server using REST api
- Use your knowledge to develop a web based Single Page Application using Angular JS MVC
- Lead web-development projects in your organization
Is this course right for you?
Students, web application developers or anybody interested in grasping the fundamentals of this increasingly popular platform will benefit from this course.
- Knowledge of CSS and some programming experience is desired.
- How Angular.js is opinionated
- Difference between Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Controller Component
- Model Component
- View Component
- DI in Angular.js
- Creating Boundaries using ng-app
- Model View Controller
- Templates and Data Binding
- Repeating elements in templates
- Using Expressions, CSS Classes and Styles
- Using Controllers for UI responsibility separation
- Responding to model changes
- Module Loading and Dependencies
- Configuration Blocks
- Run Blocks
- $provide service
- Understanding Built-in Directives
- Scope resolution
- One way and Two way data binding
- Filters Overview
- Understanding Filter Expressions
- Building custom Filters
- Services Overview
- Modularity using Services
- Injecting Services
- Creating Custom Factories and Providers
- Directives Overview
- Built in directives
- Creating Directives
- The Directive Definition Object
- Compilation and Linking
- Creating Components
- Handling Forms
- Forms Validations
- $valid and $error
- The premise of promises
- Callbacks and Promises
- Built in promises
- Creating custom promises
- Communicating over $http
- Configuring the requests
- Sending Http Headers
- Caching Responses
- Request and Response Transformation
- Using RESTful Resources
- Using $resource Service
- Using Restangular
- Communication over WebSockets
- $routeProvider and ng-view
- Using $locationProvider
- Configuring routes
- Accessing route values using $routeParams
- Using Angular-UI’s $stateProvider
- Testing Models using Jasmine
- Test considerations for Directives and Filters
- Using Angular Mocks
- Using Karma for testing browser compatibility
- Using Protractor for end to end testing
- Techniques for modularizing JavaScirpt code
- Using Require.js for loading dependent modules
- Using Grunt.js
- Overview of Yeoman
- Clientside dependency management using Bower.js
- Following are the projects that will be developed by the participants during the workshop:
- A bug tracker application (or)
- Backend Dashboard (or)
- Enterprise Application Development
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What makes Angular JS unique is its use of dependency injection. This allows theapplication to be modularized, making it easier to work with, reuse and test. Also the fact that it has been developed and is maintained by Google engineers ensures that you have reliable solutions to your problems and a vast open community that can add significantly to your knowledge base.
There are other benefits such as the ease with which it can be written and manipulated making it a popular for choice for web development.
With our Angular JS course you can ensure a thorough grasp of the fundamentals of Angular JS which will allow you to embark on a bright and successful career.The AngularJS online training is conducted by trainers who have years of industry experience and will hand hold you through the fundamentals of the language. Zeolearn Academy is also popular because of the vast resources we provide in the form of sample code, real world examples and practice sessions. Enrol now and enjoy the benefits of training with us.
- Get a solid understanding of the basics of Angular JS and why and where it is used
- Learn how Angular uses MVC to build web applications or SPAs
- Understand about Dependency Injection
- Understand about modules and their uses
- Create Custom filters, Custom Directive and Isolate scopes in Directive
- Learn how to communicate with servers and make your project functional
Actiwate brings you online, self-paced, mentor driven courses that not only helps professionals gain theoretical expertise but also the practical experience in a wide variety of courses including courses on Web Development such as Django and jQuery, which are very popular. The fact that our workshops are mentor driven gives us an edge over other training institutes since you can learn from industry experts about the application and challenges of upcoming technologies. We have so far trained thousands of professionals with the skills needed to land lucrative jobs and you could be next!
You will receive AngularJS certification in the form of a course completion certificate.
Towards the end of the course, all participants will be required to work on a project to get hands on familiarity with the concepts learnt. You will build a web application (SPA) with AngularJS from scratch, with full support from your mentors. This project, which can also be a live industry project, will be reviewed by our instructors and industry experts. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate.
Classes are held on weekends. You can check available schedules and choose the batch timings which are convenient for you.
You can attend our instructor-led live online classes from the convenience of your home or office, by logging into the virtual classroom on schedule. Classes are conducted via online live streaming, and the recordings will be made available for you a day later.
Please ensure you have:
Internet Speed: Minimum 1.0 Mbps connection, with uninterrupted availability OS: Windows any version above XP SP3, or Mac any version above OS X 10.6
500 MHz processor, 256 MB Ram, 3 GB HDD (minimum)
Headset: A good headset with a mike. You will be responding to the instructor’s questions as well as listening to the lectures.
You may be required to put in 10 to 12 hours of effort every week, including the live class, self study and assignments.
Don’t worry, you can always access your class recording or opt to attend the missed session again in any other live batch.
On successful completion of the training, you will get a Zeolearn Course completion certificate. You will be required to work on a project, and will receive detailed project specifications to develop a Big Data project. Your project will be reviewed by an expert and if deemed satisfactory, you will be awarded a certificate that grades your performance. In case your project is found unsatisfactory in your first attempt, you can take some extra help and rework on it at no extra cost.
We always make sure that all our students are extremely satisfied with the training. However, if you find that it’s not working for you, you can discontinue within the first week of training and avail of a refund.
No, you will not be required to refer to textbooks. The training is hands-on and all the course material and class recordings will be available on your dashboard. You will learn by working on a project. You will be supported by your mentor and can clarify doubts at any point of time. At the end of the course, you will have a fully developed Android app that is ready for the market.